|Image courtesy of Pennywise at Morguefile.com|
If not, check out this post written by Stephanie Perkins on Natalie Whipple's blog: http://betweenfactandfiction.blogspot.com.au/2011/01/happy-writers-society-love-lists-by.html
This is my love list, something I am going to print out and keep to hand as I work through what is turning out to be a terrifying revision.
TWB's Love List
- A feisty but distant female character with an intense emotional arc;
- A fantastic playlist that makes me want to write well and do the story justice;
- A fun and heartstring-pulling friendship/romance;
- Lots of conflict between male and female protagonists;
- Someone who is not what they seem;
- A "finding who you really are" story;
- Connections between past and present and other worlds;
- Lots of danger for the protagonists and their friends
Anyone else want to join me in creating their Love Lists?